• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Disney songs for accordion

Jaime_Dergut

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Could anyone please share me with some music sheets with Disney songs on them?

I am looking, especially, for The beauty and best song and the little Mermaid.

I have seen this book on Liberty Bellows but I don't want to buy it yet if I could find just those two songs I mention before.

Thanks for your time.

Jaime

If you don't mind playing chords from a lead sheet, Beauty and the Beast and Under the Sea are both in the Broadway Fake Book. You might decide that's a better value for your money, paying ten cents per song for a big book rather than a dollar a song for a small book, if you want other show tunes in your collection.

We will get in trouble posting copyrighted sheet music on the forum rather than just directing you where to buy it. (I might add that some of us here, including me, both sell sheet music and write new music.)

I am looking, especially, for The beauty and best song and the little Mermaid.

I have seen this book on Liberty Bellows but I don't want to buy it yet if I could find just those two songs I mention before.

Well, you can buy legal digital downloads of just the songs you want from that book at SheetMusicPlus:

But at that point you might as well just spring for the whole book, as it would only be a bit more money.

Last edited:
Back