• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Deep Purple....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Mr LostHobos, and a lovely setting for the video. Thanks :)

Loved the sound of that Piermaria (again).

Canaries won't be singing much longer this year though, as it's getting near the moult!

Thankyou Howie...i'm a sucker for pretty things...tunes and gardens....
Maugein i'm not sure if ive posted with this Piermaria before...i keep this one over my girlfriends for when i'm there....it's her garden and the chirrupping are her budgies......i've given all my canaries to aviaries and just keep the King of singers ... an albino goldfinch/canary mule...gorgeous bird...who as you say is fluffing up and getting ready to moult....

Yes, you are right. Slight memory problem there. Last one I heard you play was the SEM. Wish I had a girlfriend who could put up with my accordions, and I had two Piermarias. Wish I had a singing bird too. Only problem is my wife says I can't have girlfriends, any more accordions, or songbird. And people wonder why I'm a cynic!

Cynic????you sound more like a saint putting up with that much restriction....
My girl lets me play and i'm more nervous playing in front of her than anyone else...perhaps because she giggles when I play bum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back