• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Dallape piano accordion

cristib

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a Dallape double cassoto accordion. If anybody has one for sale in UK i ll be very interested.i am also interested in any other double cassoto instruments with picolo acordatura.
Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm collecting, i'm not looking to sell or make profits here

Just FYI, there's recently been a very strange series of ads in the UK for a 6-row Balkan Organtone (double cassotto supermaestro equivalent). Maybe 4 or 5 cheap ads in different parts of the country over the last 4 months selling what appeared to be the same accordion photographed from different angles.
Could be that suddenly every UK owner of Balkan Organtone decided to sell, could be a scam or could be there's something fundamentally wrong with that box and folks are keen to get rid of it as soon as they buy it.

Back