• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Dallape Accordion

Laura

Reaction score
I have a Dallape accordion and looking to find out more about the value and perhaps resell it. I have the serial number and wondering where I can find more information. Serial number is 27653. Thank you, any information would be great!

Attachments

• IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 19
Hi Laura and welcome!🙂
I'm sorry I can't answer your question myself but I'm giving it a bump.🙂
That's a nice looking instrument by a known "name" maker.
I notice you're not far from downtown Chicago where there are at least 5 or 6 accordion shops listed on Google search.
I suggest your best bet could be to do a tour of all of them and see what they have to say ?🤔🙂

Last edited:
I have a Dallape accordion and looking to find out more about the value and perhaps resell it. I have the serial number and wondering where I can find more information. Serial number is 27653. Thank you, any information would be great!
Hi Laura:
Your Dallape accodion looks to be in nice condition.
I could be interested in a purchase .
Please keep me in mind if you decide to sell.
Thank you
CHICKERS

Back