• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Back in the days of vhs…

Mike t.

Reaction score
Just a funny story, in the years of vhs recording my kids were in grade school and were part of the “family band” two kids on fiddle one on accordion. They played at local grange get-togethers, church, etc. their grandma, my mom, was very proud and hounded me endlessly for a video recording. I started the camera upside down and started filming then after a short time I ask a daughter if the vhs taped had been installed correctly and she walked up to the camera and I switched it right side up. I made copies and grandma sent them to distant relatives who I heard later, all started the video and then stop the tape and tried turning it over! They all had a good laugh at being suckered by Grandma.

Back