• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

anyone playing Russian music these days?

That doesn't work in a state where the government controls all information reaching the people, where propaganda is reaching more people than information, and where the culture is appropriated as a justification for squashing other cultures.

To quote Yogi Berra: "It's déjà vu all over again." Sometimes there is no way around having a regime end before being able to separate government and people again.
Hi dak ,I wonder where this utopian state is ;)misinformation,propaganda and spreading discord is just how the people are controlled everywhere.
Just some cultures have a more "subtle" approach.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 1.17.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 1.17.46 PM.png
    989.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi Dingo Modern country ?

Probably my favourite musician and some of my favourite tunes "Ives" traditional American.
I,m half Irish but somehow this calls to me
You can skip the Bach "I can't believe I actually said that":ROFLMAO:6.30

It was my good fortune to see her play the Bach solo violin g minor sonata and two of the solo violin Partitas last year to a silent, rapt audience in an unforgettable sold-out concert hall performance.

It was my good fortune to see her play the Bach solo violin g minor sonata and two of the solo violin Partitas last year to a silent, rapt audience in an unforgettable sold-out concert hall performance.
Hi OuijaBoard ,she's absolutely terrifying ,perfect intonation and she makes everything her own.
And here's another reason I don't take my playing too seriously :ROFLMAO:

Back