• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

anyone playing Russian music these days?

That doesn't work in a state where the government controls all information reaching the people, where propaganda is reaching more people than information, and where the culture is appropriated as a justification for squashing other cultures.

To quote Yogi Berra: "It's déjà vu all over again." Sometimes there is no way around having a regime end before being able to separate government and people again.
Hi dak ,I wonder where this utopian state is ;)misinformation,propaganda and spreading discord is just how the people are controlled everywhere.
Just some cultures have a more "subtle" approach.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 1.17.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 1.17.46 PM.png
    989.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi Dingo Modern country ?

Probably my favourite musician and some of my favourite tunes "Ives" traditional American.
I,m half Irish but somehow this calls to me
You can skip the Bach "I can't believe I actually said that":ROFLMAO:6.30

It was my good fortune to see her play the Bach solo violin g minor sonata and two of the solo violin Partitas last year to a silent, rapt audience in an unforgettable sold-out concert hall performance.

It was my good fortune to see her play the Bach solo violin g minor sonata and two of the solo violin Partitas last year to a silent, rapt audience in an unforgettable sold-out concert hall performance.
Hi OuijaBoard ,she's absolutely terrifying ,perfect intonation and she makes everything her own.
And here's another reason I don't take my playing too seriously :ROFLMAO:

Back