• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Always Wondered About This

My search for a jazz configured accordion is over. I have purchased a 4 yr old Scandalli Air VI all black. LLMM, double tone chamber.

[SIZE=4]PhiliGol[/SIZE], Pipemajor, Tom, and Dingo40. Thanks for your helpful comments.:)

Awesome Ben, hope you love it! But……as Jerry says, there’s no truth without pictures!

Awesome Ben, hope you love it! But……as Jerry says, there’s no truth without pictures!
Hi Tom, Pictures you wanted? Well here is a video of the Accordion delivered next week from Carnegie accordion company in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania where I purchased it.

Reactions: Tom
Interesting LLMM arrangement, looks and sounds great. Hope it makes the trip to you ok. Good luck!

Hello Everyone,Caroccio Improv
First Timer Here. Live here in Seabrook,TX now. Roots in Parma Hts, Ohio (Cleveand). Always wondered about this: What was the accordion set-up for Art Van Damme's Excelsior Accordion? 3 Reed? LMM? Was it a single tone chamber or Double? I play a
Hello Everyone,Caroccio Improv
First Timer Here. Live here in Seabrook,TX now. Roots in Parma Hts, Ohio (Cleveand). Always wondered about this: What was the accordion set-up for Art Van Damme's Excelsior Accordion? 3 Reed? LMM? Was it a single tone chamber or Double? I play a little Jazz these days and have an Imperial Tone Master now. I hope not to get beat up too badly but here is a sample of mine a few yrs back. Desire is to purchase an LLMM Accordion with a power bassoon reed sound...you know that you can real feel in your chest! (The accordion in the video is not the Imperial). Hope I am not out of line here with my video but wanted to share-introduce...good or bad. Thanks.....
W
little Jazz these days and have an Imperial Tone Master now. I hope not to get beat up too badly but here is a sample of mine a few yrs back. Desire is to purchase an LLMM Accordion with a power bassoon reed sound...you know that you can real feel in your chest! (The accordion in the video is not the Imperial). Hope I am not out of line here with my video but wanted to share-introduce...good or bad. Thanks.....
Hi benc and welcome to the forum.
Sorry I cant answer your questions but someone will be along shortly who can.
Just wanted to say I loved the sound and your playing (y) .
Now if only I could play half as good as you:)

Interesting LLMM arrangement, looks and sounds great. Hope it makes the trip to you ok. Good luck!
Thanks Tom....

I Benc:
Welcome to the forum.
As an ex-Parma Heights guy, we are sort of "ex-neighbors" as I live in Seven Hills.
You probably have lots of answers to your questions regarding the Art Van Damme Accordion.
I believe his was a custom, Excelsior Symphony Grand, with double cassotto.
I currently have a similar model: It's a Excelsior Model AC with double cassotto
Beautiful accordion, I wish I had to ability and the talent to do the accordion justice.
Attached picture.
Take care, good luck in your journey,

Attachments

• IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 4
Back