• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Advice on purchasing a quality new or gently used piano 60 or 72 bass accordion under $1000.

I wonder if this forum has a thread that just combines all the advice for us newbies into one thing haha! I'm sure we all ask the same questions..I sure am! Jensen, I wish you the best, and let us know how to do! I'm new as well and shopping under 1000! I'm just planning on buying a 500 dollar accordion for 800 so I can get it shipped from a reputable store and it's been at least looked at by a pro..

I wonder if this forum has a thread that just combines all the advice for us newbies into one thing haha! I'm sure we all ask the same questions..I sure am! Jensen, I wish you the best, and let us know how to do! I'm new as well and shopping under 1000! I'm just planning on buying a 500 dollar accordion for 800 so I can get it shipped from a reputable store and it's been at least looked at by a pro..
Yes, I wish this forum had a list of 'Top 10 accordions for beginners under $1000' -but I've been learning that there are so many variables to purchasing that that might be an unreasonable request. I'm always looking and the advice on this forum has been terrific! -but for now I've resigned myself to learning on my crummy 72 bass Chinese Golden Cup until my playing exceeds the quality of my accordion. That may take some time :)

Yeah, I'm just gonna pick one and swing the bat and enjoy the game for a while. I am however kinda wanting tremolo now....it's like being overjoyed in a really big candy store...I'm looking forward to it!

An excellent decision!

Yes, I wish this forum had a list of 'Top 10 accordions for beginners under $1000' -but I've been learning that there are so many variables to purchasing that that might be an unreasonable request. I'm always looking and the advice on this forum has been terrific! -but for now I've resigned myself to learning on my crummy 72 bass Chinese Golden Cup until my playing exceeds the quality of my accordion. That may take some time :)
I'm reiterating what someone's already said, perhaps Dingo?.... keep looking, keep your options open. When you see one you want, act on it!

so many good answers-I'm not gonna click "like" on every one, but know that I'm reading them all and am VERY thankful! Keep 'em coming!!

Back