• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Adjust reverb on Roland FR1XB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne

Reaction score
Hi. I recently switched from piano accordion to button accordion. I sold an Iorio Accorgan, too large, old school. I am making some progress using the manual to learn all the control options, but can someone explain in detail exactly how I can get to the option to control the Reverb?; What switches, how many times to push the option, etc., to get to (r L) on the digital read out, and how to save it? It seems I need to go through the parameters, and doing something wrong. The manual is good, but also confusing. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi. I recently switched from piano accordion to button accordion. I sold an Iorio Accorgan, too large, old school. I am making some progress using the manual to learn all the control options, but can someone explain in detail exactly how I can get to the option to control the Reverb?; What switches, how many times to push the option, etc., to get to (r L) on the digital read out, and how to save it? It seems I need to go through the parameters, and doing something wrong. The manual is good, but also confusing. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Press and hold Set button to get into parameter mode. “AUd” will display. Use register switches 3 and 4 to toggle through settings. Looks like 22 presses of to get to reverb but easier to consult list on Page 43 of manual to see the order. The metronome settings just before reverb are also helpful. When you get to “r L” use register switches 1 and 2 to adjust reverb level.

The part I often forget is saving settings so it’s not reset after accordion is switched off (see page 44). Once you have it adjusted, press and hold Set button. When “Urt” displays, press register switch 2 “YES” and Enter button.

or save a sound to a user program slot. I think reverb is one of the settings stored with a User Program so you could have high reverb for some favorite sounds and low reverb for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back