• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accordion straps

The last 4 pairs of straps that I bought were ~$200 each. Made in Italy, 4” wide, good quality thick and pliable leather that was still strong, very well padded and zero stretching, plastic quick disconnect back straps. Quality straps do not come cheap.

Pretty much the most expensive straps of that design, but for my shoulders and back, nothing works better.

I mostly love the absolute zero stretching because once broken in and properly adjusted, I have amazing control to the point that I can have most of the weight on my thigh, yet giving me the ability to transfer the weight to my shoulders/chest with nothing more than a slight pulling back of the shoulders/back. This means that it makes any accordion comfortable to wear for long periods of time and no shoulder fatigue, yet with a tiny body movement make that accordion rock solid for times one does something like for example, a hard/fast bellows shake or times bellows control is critical.

Back