• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

A royal waltz

wirralaccordion

Reaction score
As our king and a princess ( UK ) are currently hospitalised I thought it an appropriate time to post a royal waltz.
However, I think that for the accordion this waltz would be better in another key, say F minor/G minor. I can only find it in C minor.

P.S. If anyone is aware of legal reasons why a watermark should not appear on a Youtube video please would they let me know and I will remove the clip immediately. Thanks.

Nice, but we don’t get much of a view of your hat…. I don’t know anything about the watermark.

Now that was a blast from my past!

The Great Race was my favorite film when I was a kid. Don't know how many times I watched it, and can still just about recite it from memory. But I had no idea until today that this piece had lived on after most the world forgot the film, the same way the Pie-in-the-Face Polka did. I actually wouldn't have guessed it was original Mancini -- all the rest of the ball sequence recycled fragments of Strauss.

Nice!
There is no reason you cannot have a watermark on your videos, in fact they promote one being used that falls under their specs. For me, it’s a personal choice, nothing on my screen when I am playing. :D

Back