• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

A little more Christmas spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey friends! Its like 8:00AM on Dec 25th and I am already running late, but I just wanted to share this with you all on this special day... a few Christmas songs that I recorded like decades ago (remember my post on the old 4-track tapes that I brought back from the dead? Yeah, well, I kinda held back a few, just for today!)

http://www.AccordionMemories.com/xmas/

Enjoy!

JerryPH post_id=53857 time=1514206735 user_id=1475 said:
Hey friends! Its like 8:00AM on Dec 25th and I am already running late, but I just wanted to share this with you all on this special day... a few Christmas songs that I recorded like decades ago (remember my post on the old 4-track tapes that I brought back from the dead? Yeah, well, I kinda held back a few, just for today!)

Enjoy!

Enjoyable indeed, but Id have loved it more if the sound was accordion instead of organ and other artificial instrument simulations. But its the thought that counts today!
Thanks.

JerryPH post_id=53857 time=1514206735 user_id=1475 said:

Enjoy!

A true musician. It is nice to bring back those old recordings we have done.

When I get settled in my new home, I will set up my pc, Cakewalk Sonar and Roland Quad Capture USB audio interface. Hopefully, gigging will not get crazy the first part of the year. I enjoy multitracking and overdubbing too. I will dig out some of my old recordings too but it is stuffed somewhere in my moving Pod.

Arrangers and vaccordions are great for live and basic recordings. Although for awesome-recording, Nothing like a good Roland or Korg synth workstation. Nord does a fantastic job too.

Fine old recordings Jerry. It’s great to look back sometimes as it gives you inspiration to go forward and make new music. I like the idea of multi-tracking as it provides huge opportunities to produce music you wouldn’t be able to create live. On the other hand I guess you have to keep your skills up to scratch to be able to play live so it’s a fine balance of your use of time. Why a day only has 24 hours is incomprehensible? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back