• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

XXL MASTER ACCORDION (V3 SOUND) + V3 App & Bluetooth Receiver - configuration with Roland FR-4X

Piotr

Reaction score
I have prepared a demo with Roland's configuration to work with V3 SOUND expander XXL MASTER ACCORDION.
I also showed the option of creating your own sounds using own tuning and combining sounds with V3 App & Bluetooth Receiver.

Lots of good work here Piotr, but people who don't know will think that your adjustments and demos result in the background accompanyment music are there and when they go to the expense of buying a 4X and a V3 sound module start using it and only then discover that there is NO accompanying background music.

When making such videos it is important to show it as it sounds without embelleshments, the exact same way a user with a V3 and 4x would hear things. This properly sets the expectations and reality of what you are showing, and not hiding it behind very pretty backing tracks. I'd suggest either leaving the backing tracks out of such demos or at the very least letting people know that this is what you are doing and that these aspects are not part of the 4x/V3 package.

Good tip Jerry - for me it was understandable.
I added an appropriate description under the video - although if I had midi files, everything would be generated in V3

Last edited:
Back