• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Musictech Digibeat + XXL MASTER ACCORDION (V3 SOUND)

Piotr

Reaction score
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hello, I made demo with my new digital accordion Musictech and sound expander XXL MASTER ACCORDION from V3 Sound.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

Glenn

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Piotr, a very nice demo of this instrument’s capabilities. As ever well performed.

Glenn

Staff member
Reaction score
I just downloaded the V3 manual and I’m glad the sounds the module makes are far better than the quality of its instructions.
Could you say something about your setup. Did you record direct or is your sound from a speaker cabinet?
How do sounds and playability compare between the module delivered with the accordion and the V3?

torch

Reaction score
I have  a couple of different sound boards in my V3 Sound Desktop arranger module.  Specialty items, I would say.  V3 sounds has an extensive library of sounds; pipe organ, Wersi, Hammond sounds, Cordovox organs, Oberkrainer, Celtic, and etc.  I also have one of their Triangle module.  I like their accordion samples.

Piotr

Reaction score
Glenn said:
I just downloaded the V3 manual and I’m glad the sounds the module makes are far better than the quality of its instructions.
Could you say something about your setup. Did you record direct or is your sound from a speaker cabinet?
How do sounds and playability compare between the module delivered with the accordion and the V3?
I recorded sound direct from V3 unit. About Musictech - this is my third digital accordion. In my opinion sounds from V3 are much better then from Musictech or Roland. If you have digital instrument, you need only make  same midi settings and connect this triangle. I tried it with FR4X and it works very good. Sounds from Musictech and Roland are not realistic like from V3. Since I have V3 I don't listen sounds direct from Musictech.

CMFG

Reaction score
Tenho um Roland fr4x e um módulo V3 de som. gostei da demonstração feita por Piotr no youtube que me influenciou na compra. Gostava de reproduzir da mesma forma. Não sei como programar ou controlar o controle V3, por exemplo, no 1 superior Scandalli Super VI + Bugari (8 + 8), +6, como opções para o Lower e o baixo (é a mesma) ou o curso Bass & Chord Acc. e quais são os valores do Volume, Reverb Chorus e Pan, bem como o Velocity fixe 96 para o Upper, no Bass? e não inferior? desde já agradeço a vossa resposta.

I have a Roland fr4x and a V3 sound module. I liked the demo made by Piotr on youtube that influenced me in the purchase. I liked to reproduce in the same way. I don't know how to program or control the V3 control, for example, in the upper 1 Scandalli Super VI + Bugari (8 + 8), +6, as options for the Lower and the bass (it is the same) or the Bass & Chord Acc course . and what are the values of Volume, Reverb Chorus and Pan, as well as the Velocity set 96 for Upper, in Bass? and not inferior? I thank you in advance for your answer.

Last edited by a moderator: