• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Unknown orchestra accordionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

embers

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of this accordionist? His duet performance with the violinist was most enjoyable to listen to. It would be cool to find any other solo pieces he may have performed. ~Bob

MalandoNL--Csárdás

Nice use of a Roland "V" accordion.

Bob, Paul,
Thanks for the clip and the ID: he's a great entertainer!??

"It would be cool to find any other solo pieces he may have performed. ~Bob"

Bob,
Search under his name + YouTube: there's plenty there!?

Such as this one:

OK, just one more!?

Last edited:
Jim, Paul, Dingo, Giovanni,

Thanks to all. I don't believe there is a question members can ask without getting back helpful answers!! (y) (Agree with you Giovanni on the knowledge shared and wonderful performance).

Great to get a couple of more videos, Dingo, and to learn the musician's name, Paul.

Jim, I shared my original video with a friend and he asked about what he thought was such a "subtle use of bellows." My friend had a more discerning eye than I did. I didn't notice Mr. Paats was performing on a Roland "V" accordion. It was well done.

I'm glad I asked the question. Much appreciated. ~Bob

As always Paul you are a great font of knowledge ........thank you ..........Giovanni
Nah, but he is quite well-known in the Netherlands, which happens to be where I live. I wouldn't know that many people from other countries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back