• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Twilight Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeH76

Reaction score
Couldn't help putting out another The Three Suns hit from the 40s. My second youtube video with this tune. Hopefully I have eliminated the humming. but not much I could do about the keyboard noise from the Glissandos:)

Well done George!??
Some key rattling is part and parcel of the instrument's character: not really a problem ?
All good!??

A lovely song! And as far as "video" is concerned, I would love to just see your whole face in the video. No need to hide it.

Very nice! Captures the spirit of the song I think very well. Was tony Lovello in the three sons for this song? Before my time but was curious.

Very nice! Captures the spirit of the song I think very well. Was tony Lovello in the three sons for this song? Before my time but was curious.
From Wikipedia:

Founding members
  • Artie Dunn — vocals, organ (died January 15, 1996, age 73)[5]
  • Al Nevins — guitar (died January 25, 1965, age 49)[5]
  • Morty Nevins — accordion (died July 23, 1990, age 73)[5]
Later members
  • George Barnes - guitar
  • Johnny Buck (Bucky Pizzarelli) — guitar
  • Joe Negri — guitar
  • Joe Vento — accordion, piano
  • Johnny Romano — guitar
  • Tony Lovello — accordion
  • Del Casher (Del Kacher) — guitar
  • Vincent Bell - guitar
  • Fred Mendelsohn - organ
  • Eddie Layton - organ

A lovely song! And as far as "video" is concerned, I would love to just see your whole face in the video. No need to hide it.
Thanks for the comment...something I never really thought about. I checked the 50 plus videos I have put out on youtube and most have my head entirely or partly chopped off. Something I will keep in mind on future recordings. I did find one with the whole face. Laura...inspired by AVD...

Maybe you'll also like Roland Cedermark

Thanks for the comment...something I never really thought about. I checked the 50 plus videos I have put out on youtube and most have my head entirely or partly chopped off. Something I will keep in mind on future recordings. I did find one with the whole face. Laura...inspired by AVD...
Lovely song. And now it also looks much better!

Indeed looks good, but holding your accordion like that too often is going to play havoc with your shoulder in the long run ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back