• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Swedish amateur plays evergreens on CBA

Airy

Reaction score
As written in the title. Nothing fancy but with a nice musical feeling IMO.
Straight forward playing in slow to moderate tempi, with close-up camera looking at the keyboard - so you may even use the videos as tutorial / inspiration.
I think this guy deserves more likes and more followers!

(BTW: He calls himself "amateur" on that youtube channel. Not my categorization!)

Complete list of videos / songs:
https://www.youtube.com/@user-vp7so1ny4s/videos

Example video:

Last edited:
Some interesting slides / glisses in there....👍

Very relaxed, easy listening style.
I tried to see what make of accordion he is playing but all I could get was ELMA
Nice sound

Very nice sound, Elka if I see it right. Likely made long ago by Crucianelli. Sounds like a Crucianelli Baton (with cassotto).
However,... the way he taps his foot causes the long notes to "wobble" in volume. That I don't like so much.

Sounds very much like my Elka cassotto and keyboard looks very similar also....though this one made by SEM I believe??Nailed in reeds

On one of the other recordings it shows the word "Professional" on the base side.
May be a clue
Still doesn't ring a bell. I have not found anything about ELME as an accordion brand. The design of the register switches is quite generic from late sixties, early seventies. Sounds really nice though, no matter who made it.

Back