• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

So, you'd like the money for a new accordion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulsaver

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
goldtopia said:
Id like the money anyway. Pensioner.
I need it even more... Im NOT a pensioner. ;)
Just kiddin - I know how frustrating it is as a pensioner after paying taxes all your life, that nearly all your bills are tax... Council Tax, road tax, fuel duty, income tax... and then massive fuel bills. All of which escalate faster than government reported inflation, whilst they pocket inflation proof golden pensions.... & fiddle their expenses. :hb

Don't feel bad Ed it's the same d##m situation over here :hb

Thank you Soulsaver - fascinating prices. Timi Yuro... who'd have thought it.

(Never heard of her. Only know it's a Her because of a trip to Wikipedia)

Anyanka said:
Thank you Soulsaver - fascinating prices. Timi Yuro... who'd have thought it.

(Never heard of her. Only know it's a Her because of a trip to Wikipedia)

It is a super track, big beat ballad... utube it for a taste - lots of sentimental value for a lot of record obsessed people people from the 1970s.
And to get that money it must be 7" single on that UK Liberty label in near mint condition..

There are American records that the very same collectors pay a LOT more for... :shock:

Geeky or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back