• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Roland Fr 3x User Progam settings

Good video.
Were did you get the colored stickers for the registration switches on your Dallape?
John M.
Hi John I found them at the craft section of Walmart they are just stick on I believe I’ve seen them at the dollar store also

I picked mine up in a local dollar store:

20170325_122655-2048x1152.jpg

Cheap but looks OK and works great as reference points.

To the US people that say "hey you used the colors of our flag" I say yes... but fact is that's also the colors of the Czech flag, and that was the original inspiration (white red blue not red white blue)... lol

I have to say, it's been over 5 years and not one has ever come loose, so I am happy about that.

I picked mine up in a local dollar store:

20170325_122655-2048x1152.jpg

Cheap but looks OK and works great as reference points.

To the US people that say "hey you used the colors of our flag" I say yes... but fact is that's also the colors of the Czech flag, and that was the original inspiration (white red blue not red white blue)... lol

I have to say, it's been over 5 years and not one has ever come loose, so I am happy about that.
When I first glanced at the heading of Jerries post I thought he meant he had picked up the Roland in the local dollar store and immediately thought "surely Rolands haven't come to this", then quickly realised my error, thankfully, when reading the post.🫢
Looks very impressive.
Ps, "we" (and also France" have the red white and blue so count us in:giggle:

Back