• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Roland - despite all:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent right hand...would love to learn some of these runs and transistions... Thanks for poking me in the right direction...
Left hand could use some better voixings though... Pity as lets down the excitement...

Dude definitely passes the hat test!

Excellent right hand...would love to learn some of these runs and transistions... Thanks for poking me in the right direction...
Left hand could use some better voixings though... Pity as lets down the excitement...
Did you check out his website? Scroll though to Accordeon Now, the melody as he plays it reminds me of your playing style.
He seems to be quite an accomplished accordionist/Rolandist.

I would agree that his left hand in the video is a bit monotonous.

I wonder if the drumming dictates the LH choices?
I've a horrid feeling the drumming may have been part of left hand choice too as couple tempo changes during the turnarounds.... But still hats of to guy for giving it his best... Will check his site later...

I've a horrid feeling the drumming may have been part of left hand choice too as couple tempo changes during the turnarounds.... But still hats of to guy for giving it his best... Will check his site later...
I wish I had a fraction of his talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back