• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Play MP3 files without a usb stick on FR4x...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keymn

Prolific poster
Reaction score
On the FR4x there is a separate 3.5 mm audio port to plug in. If I was playing tracks, plug in iPhone and play it from there...velcro it out of sight... SongbookPlus, which I use on iPad can also be installed on iPhone...Then with a song selection on iPad, it will link to the same song on iPhone (wirelessly).
Just a thought...maybe try it sometimes...? No need to select anything on accordion screen...worry about usb sticks - how large?, etc...play your gigs with no breaks between songs from the iPad SongbookPlus app...Sometimes simple is better...?
And you will have all your lead-sheets in front of you on IPad that the mp3 file is linked to...?...note: save your old phones, they make good players or Bluetooth controllers...the last thing you want is a phone call over the speakers during a set...?
...Plug Iphone camera kit into the device port which can also receive program settings...or a Irig Blueboard with an expression pedal...? So many ideas, need help in trying this stuff out...I have limited time on my hands...?
But many ignore this and many of my posts...that’s ok...I will keep on posting!

If any interest I can post a video. I just tested it out...works great...forget those dated silly usb sticks?

Last edited:
I'm not an iphone person, I prefer my big androids, but I'd love to see that in action!
Is there any apps that can do the same? i always remember Apple was always the tops when it comes to music sequence and music apps. it goes back to the early 80’s. i am really tempted to go further on this...plug the iPhone camera kit into the usb computer port of the accordion...but that is not for me...will We be able to control the accordion like Bluetooth LE products...Hmmm. Get your creative juices going...?

Great information ..........Thanks for sharing this with us all .......Never seen this mentioned on the Roland accordion sites ........you are ahead of the Curve !!!.......keep up the good work !! Giovanni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back