• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Piaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

96Bass

Reaction score
This is a promotional video that I put together for an Edith Piaf concert we are doing in January.
Clips from Edith Piaf songs that were taken at our concert earlier this month.
Padam, Les Mots D'Amour, Milord, Les Amants D'un Jour, and La Vie En Rose

Impressive!!!??
Are you sure you don't have the actual Edith Piaf on your team??
Great ??!

Wow, you're so lucky to play with such talented musicians. Each of your posts is better than the one before. You're getting scary with your ability!

Wow, you're so lucky to play with such talented musicians. Each of your posts is better than the one before. You're getting scary with your ability!
Thank you for your compliment. I do feel very lucky to play with such talented musicians. Watching all the great accordionists on youtube is very humbling. When I see such incredible accordionists, comparatively, I feel as though I play at about the 2nd grade level. I think my greatest strength is that I am well rehearsed and that I don't try and play above my comfort zone on stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back