• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Not Accordion but a great performance.

Sorry, just spent the last 20 minutes trying to get the url right. Amended it dozens of times but every time it comes up not found , so I tried to cancel it but again didn't succeed

Go to the YouTube page where that video is... click on share, click on COPY, paste that link here... unless there are country restrictions, it should work. :)

Go to the YouTube page where that video is... click on share, click on COPY, paste that link here... unless there are country restrictions, it should work. :)
Thanks Jerry, did that but still came up with the same message. Tried multiple times with the same result and soon started to lose the will to live, so gave up. I can only assume that, somehow, the wrong url is being displayed.

Maybe copy/paste the video title here? We can then visit YT and type the title in the search bar.

Closer examination of the url reveals it is "youtu.be" not "youtube.com". The ".be" is the Belgium top level domain, and according to google, youtu.be is YT there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back