• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomj731

Reaction score
Hi there
I’m new to the forum and wondered if anyone has experience of Giustozzi accordions.  I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on a Giustozzi model 12 musette tuned.  I presently play a Borsini K11 Vienna which needs some work done and need a second accordion.  The Giustozzi looks great and Ive listened to some sample sounds but can’t get to play it due to lockdown and its 500 miles away.
I’d appreciate someone’s view on Giustozzi
Regards
Tom Jackson

Welcome Tom!
Giustozzi is a small factory in Castelfidardo. I never played one, but it's a pretty "standard" Italian accordion and should be fine unless it's been in an accident or something else bad happened to it.

debra said:
Welcome Tom!
Giustozzi is a small factory in Castelfidardo. I never played one, but it's a pretty "standard" Italian accordion and should be fine unless it's been in an accident or something else bad happened to it.

Thanks Debra
The one I’m thinking of buying is a new model 12 musette and the price looks great compared to similar Vignoni, Brandoni etc offerings. The Giustozzi has hand made reeds and double cassotto for a similar price as Vignoni with tippo a Mano reeds and no cassotto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back