• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New Cory Pesaturo on Our Podcast

TonyChicago

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm known in my field as a self defense/powerlifter/fighter and a trainer of fighters, strength athletes, military, and law enforcement people. Yet everyone always knew I was a jazz musician that played drums and accordion. I have a weekly podcast with guests usually relating to self defense, fitness, and things along those lines. But today the very special guest was jazz musician Cory Pesaturo. I originally met him back in 2007 and I can vouch that as good as he plays, he's even a better person. Here he is appearing on today's podcast. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Hi,

I'm known in my field as a self defense/powerlifter/fighter and a trainer of fighters, strength athletes, military, and law enforcement people. Yet everyone always knew I was a jazz musician that played drums and accordion. I have a weekly podcast with guests usually relating to self defense, fitness, and things along those lines. But today the very special guest was jazz musician Cory Pesaturo. I originally met him back in 2007 and I can vouch that as good as he plays, he's even a better person. Here he is appearing on today's podcast. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Wow, thanks for letting us know, Tony. That is an amazing interview with an amazing player, and actually down to earth. Very cool.

Back