• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

mini cameras inside accordions

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48

inside accordion parts filmed while playing, love watching this video.
Lets hope more accordion types are filmed from the inside while playing.
If you know of other videos, please post some.

Po hitrih poteh - Andrej Gropajc (Znotraj Diatonične Harmonike/Inside Diatonic Accordion)

New app for glasses? Play and watching the inside parts in motion.

Fun video and nice and professionally put together.
In real life you will need lights in your accordion as camera's won't work in the dark.

Yes, I like the idea of inside cameras in music instruments. Seen some inside guitar videos with string oscillations.

This accordion inside video is more promotion oriented, but I hope to see more videos like these, with PA, CBA, concertinas, bandoneons.
Combined with lights we could learn some new things about the reaction speed of valves, leathers, plastics, the space and room inside.
eg performing a bellows shake filmed from the inside.
And it's fun seeing the leathers and plastics jumping up and down.

Anyone know what camera and light was used, I have some valves which may be faulty and I would like to be sure
Cm

Well, that's a bit of fun!Interesting to see the innards working hard. Strangely,my wife didn't seem to very interested!!!! :eek:

Result replaced the treble side with a Perspex plate fastened with scotch tape and I could see the valves working

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.