• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Lost Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

artelagro

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have problems with accordion playing, accordion repair and computers. I am probably beyond help on the first two but am hopeful about getting a solution to a wee part of the third one, i.e. sending a private message.
I log in,
select 'new messages'
fill in the recipient's name
fill in the subject
type my message
click the 'submit' box

Then it's lost, the recipient doesn't receive it, it is not in my outbox, it's not in the sent messages folder.
Who has stolen it - c'mon own up
Garth

You're not alone... just tried it and ...same: not in outbox, not in sent and assuming Garth doesn't suddenly reply he got it... he didn't.

Nothing appeared so far. I will update this if there is any change
Garth

Just did a test message from admin to me and it works fine.

I have just replied to a 'testing' pm from knobby
posting this here just in case my pm doesn't go through.
Garth

Yes knobby, it has shown up fine at this end too.
I will try a test message to soulsaver to check.
Thanks,
Garth
Update: It didn't work so I clicked the 'submit' button a second time and it said the message had been sent.
Over to you Soulsaver - you may receive 0, 1, 2 or more identical messages - sorry.

I got it... one. Must be back working. If my test one dated yesterday turns up don't let it confuse the issue. Must have been a glich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back