• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

LET IT SNOW

Say George, you set the video to private. Can't see your smiling face!

Say George, you set the video to private. Can't see your smiling face!
You didn't miss much...but I changed it to Public. BTW I was born in Providence and raised in Cranston.

Reactions: Tom
You didn't miss much...but I changed it to Public. BTW I was born in Providence and raised in Cranston.
So, you're my paesano, we probably crossed paths somewhere. I'm from South Kingstown, but now live in Wisconsin.

Maybe, I graduated from URI in 1967
Well then there's pretty much 100% chance you passed my house. I think I waved! Were you playing accordion then?

Well then there's pretty much 100% chance you passed my house. I think I waved! Were you playing accordion then?
Yes, I was playing a short gig at the Lighthouse Inn. At the time I had a new Giulietti F94 LMMH which was made in the sixties. It cost my parents $900, which was alot of money back then.

Yes, I was playing a short gig at the Lighthouse Inn. At the time I had a new Giulietti F94 LMMH which was made in the sixties. It cost my parents $900, which was alot of money back then.
Wow, definetly. I was there in September and the Lighthouse Inn looks like it's about to be demolished. Too bad, it's (was) an icon.

Back