• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Ksenija Siderova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, if I manage to get off work early enough and with the one hour time difference I might just catch it.
Thanks for the "heads up"

I'll try to catch it. too - many thanks.

I'm not into catch it live... but if you've got a PVR with freesat you can record it - so that's me sorted.
Maybe freeview/sky too..?

Thank you, Simon. Just checking her out on YouTube - she's rather good-looking!!! - and that Pigini has more couplers than anyone could possibly use.
Will definitely listen later.

Radio 3 has been quite accordion-friendly recently; unfortunately they tend to play 'cordie tunes when I arrive just-on-time at work and really really need to turn the radio off and RUN.

Absolutely gorgeous and so many buttons to press. And the musician is nice too!

Anyanka said:
Thank you, Simon. Just checking her out on YouTube - she's rather good-looking!!! - and that Pigini has more couplers than anyone could possibly use.
And buttons... and keys. Think its a freebass or converter, too. Pigini I think...

A brief apperance but she played one piece live and there was some good disucussion - apperently she's giving a solo concert in Chester this weekend. I would definitely go if I lived a bit closer.

Soulsaver said:
And buttons... and keys. Think its a freebass or converter, too. Pigini I think...
Its a free bass because on one of her youtube videos she talks about her work and her instrument and she switches from what she terms um pa pa mode to free bass (doesnt say much about my Stradella then does it :cry: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back