• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

If you want to try something new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it! Have just shared the link with the No.1 Ladies, suggesting that we should make our entrance in a similar fashion.
By the way, that's a very sweet little tune he plays. Anybody know what it is?

Its a theme from video game:

The legend of zelda ocarina of time - Lost Woods

Thank you, that's great! One of my students loves that game and took up the ocarina because of it - I'll have to send him the link to the unicycle clip now... 0 ;)

Anyanka said:
I love it! Have just shared the link with the No.1 Ladies, suggesting that we should make our entrance in a similar fashion.
By the way, that's a very sweet little tune he plays. Anybody know what it is?

Yeah, I can see it now, someone slips and there`s biggest pile-up imaginable, arms, legs and accordions everywhere ..... :oops: ...

I enquired about insurance and was informed that it may be expensive. :D

There was a time in my life (embarrassingly, not that many years ago :oops: ) when I acquired a uni and set about learning this very thing (well, actually, with a concertina...theorizing that the PA would produce too-big-a-bang upon impact). Better sense eventually prevailed and I hung it up before I learned too much about that. There is a very steep learning curve with uni riding

cat said:
There was a time in my life (embarrassingly, not that many years ago :oops: ) when I acquired a uni and set about learning this very thing (well, actually, with a concertina...theorizing that the PA would produce too-big-a-bang upon impact). Better sense eventually prevailed and I hung it up before I learned too much about that. There is a very steep learning curve with uni riding

Yes it is probably the steep curve described by the forehead in the arc that it travels from upright to a ding on the noggin as you fall forward............still Id love to try a Uni.....just the Uni....on its own mind !

CJ

Being still a big kid really, I love this kindve thing. Would raise a few smiles from a certain generation if played busking :D Ive always found this Mario one impressive And Ive only just noticed something in this, is he using a freebass accordion? I never could fathom what he was doing there but that would makes sense?
Also none gamey but novel, I like to play the Star wars Cantina music, with a bit of a swing feel, really works :D

Puxto said:
Being still a big kid really, I love this kindve thing. Would raise a few smiles from a certain generation if played busking :D Ive always found this Mario one impressive And Ive only just noticed something in this, is he using a freebass accordion? I never could fathom what he was doing there but that would makes sense?
Also none gamey but novel, I like to play the Star wars Cantina music, with a bit of a swing feel, really works :D

If you ever find a notes sheet to Star Wars Cantina music please let me know ;)

I cant properly read music, I just learned by ear, so cant help with that I'm afraid, it must be available though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back