• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Guys, try this!

He can certainly play a lot of notes in a short time. Definitely more than I could. I guess that's virtuous. I'd rather listen to a Walker original though.

Last edited:
There are a lot of lesser known bayanists that are right in his class, two that I can name off the top of my head would be Alexander Sevastian (unfortunately now deceased) and Jelena Milojevic (now) from Victoria BC Canada... and I am really far out of the scene when it comes to Bayans. :)

He can certainly play a lot of notes in a short time. Definitely more than I could. I guess that's virtuous. I'd rather listen to a Walker original a Walker original, maybe a Werther's original would be nice too.
Tom, I don't think I could keep up with his page turns, let alone the supersonic output of music. Yes, might be more relaxing to enjoy a Walker original or better still a Werther's original.🍬

Reactions: Tom
Tom, I don't think I could keep up with his page turns, let alone the supersonic output of music. Yes, might be more relaxing to enjoy a Walker original or better still a Werther's original.🍬
I'm still waiting to see your sheet music so I can try me some free bass.

Tom, how kind! I didn't think anyone would want to see the score of my wee ditty. Of course, if you would like it I will certainly post a copy in early course.

My favourite bayanists right now are Hanzhi and Tian Jiannan.

For something more comforting and gentle, here's a tune Tom:

Last edited:
Tom, how kind! I didn't think anyone would want to see the score of my wee ditty. Of course, if you would like it I will certainly post a copy in early course.

My favourite bayanists right now are Hanzhi and Tian Jiannan.

For something more comforting and gentle, here's a tune Tom:
Thanks Stewart, super nice......

Heck yeah, we all want to try your tune!

Back