• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

How do I deal with muscles knots on left arm, fingers and shoulders?

Jaime_Dergut

Reaction score
Hello folks, I have a question for you all.

Is it normal to have several muscles knots on your left forearm and shoulder?

I noticed that my left arm has a lot of accumulated tension and I would like to find out if this is normal and maybe some recommendations about how to deal with them.

I am getting into yoga, weight lifting and soon swimming so I hope that helps.

Regards,

Jaime

Hello folks, I have a question for you all.

I noticed that my left arm has a lot of accumulated tension and I would like to find out if this is normal and maybe some recommendations about how to deal with them.

I am getting into yoga, weight lifting and soon swimming so I hope that helps.

Regards,

Jaime
I recently got something that is a) cheap (around 40 or 50 bucks) and b) unbelievable in how much it loosens your muscles. I think there are various kinds, but the one recommended to me is called Toloco EM26 Massage Gun. It really gets deep into your muscles. When I tried this on my boyfriend, who plays softball and gets sore muscles, he went nuts for it and ordered one for himself. I would recommend this for anyone who is dealing with sore/tense muscles. I found mine on Amazon.
Oh--and it has about 10 or 20 different attachments for almost every part of your body.

Back