• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hola from Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corinto

Reaction score
Hola, hi everyone,

Corinto, from Belgium, living most of the year in Spain.
Retirement, 65, so I need to find an interesting occupation for the very next future.
Musically I'm almost a perfect newbie. Can strum a few chords with my ukulele, not too bad, but I want something with more music in it.
Learning since a few months with a Hohner Studiosa 40 bass PA (8x5, no dim row), practice every day when i’m in Madrid, and yes, it takes time ...
If I find a fair priced, not too big, not too heavy CBA C-griff I may give it a try also ... and then decide which way is the best or easiest for me.
Will be more than happy if I can produce some nice noise after a few years.
For family reasons I have to spend every month one or two weeks away from home, and as it’s not easy to travel with a PA, even a small one, maybe I’ll give a try to a mini-organetto also ...
If that little Pigini Simba wasn’t so insanely expensive, that would be a very nice travel CBA, but there’s no way to justify its cost, at least for me.
Like to travel a lot, so planning to visit Château d’Ars (France) in july this year, and, depending on what I see there, may go also to Italy (Vercelli, Castefidardo) and/or Prague (Delicia factory only 40 min by train, and they pick you up at the railway station, no obligation whatever).
Not a refugee ;) , as I really like folk music, but open to all musical styles and fashions.

Welcome Corinto. I will be moving over to Spain myself at the end of the year; to the south where the sun is always shining.

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2

Knobby said:
Welcome Corinto. I will be moving over to Spain myself at the end of the year; to the south where the sun is always shining.

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2
All right for some... :mrgreen:
Sent from the PC in the study...

Hola! Corinto. Bienvenido a nuestro grupo de acordeón

Hi Corinto! Welcome. My 2€ is to go for the 2 row 8 bass organetto rather than the mini. More flexibility for all styles. Anyway, sounds like you've got it going on, good luck with all your travels and enjoy. Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.