• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hello from Australia

Peter Cane

Reaction score
Hello fellow Accodion players.
My name's Pete.
I have played sometimes okay with the Hohner Bravo 3 120 bass but have since grown in love with the Melodeon of which now I have three. All German made oldies but nice.
I love the Melodeon because I feel it is more expressive by its Bellows than an accordion.
Of course this is all personal taste which I fully understand.
I have just bought a Hohner Corso diatonic Melodeon and although very sweet and I love it, it needs to be fine wet tuned on only a few notes.
I will create a new post as to whom I should go to ( in Australia) to sweeten my box.
What I am afraid of is that who I give it to will either ruin it or make it better.
I have a full realisation on what goes into setting up and tuning an accordian as I tried it myself but never again.
It is an art, science and very involved.
Have a lovely day folks.
Pete

Back