• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Funk Your Money Maker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

losthobos

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Just getting a groove down for ma funk soul brothers....
No birds were harmed during the filming of this video....

losthobos pid=69889 dateline=1581332925 said:

Just getting a groove down for ma funk soul brothers....
No birds were harmed during the filming of this video....

Well done Terry, probably one of your very best!

Youre lucky youre dealing with a lightweight bird. 

If our cat hears me playing and can get in the door he jumps on my shoulder and sits on top of the accordion. Only issue is that he weighs 7 kilos and its game over. I was thinking of teaching him to play, but am frightened he would turn out to be a better player than I am. 

Our new neighbours have named him Scrapper, as he has been seen fighting with several local cats. We had two regulars in our garden but we havent seen either of them now for over a month. No second prizes yet, but the vet is only along the road if we need him.

Cool, looking good, the bird likes it! Reminds me of Prof Louie.

Losthobos, excellent!
Loved it! :)

John,
One of our past cats would try to sing along whenever I played. :)

Losthobos,
Reminds me of this:

I'll have you know that birds no lightweight... Cats are terrified of him... In fact they love it when i get the accordion out as they get to hide in the case..
Thanks for the Dr Louie link, first time I've encountered him... Though I'd hopefully been influenced by Prof Lonnie Smith, the hammond player, on this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back