• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Frosini - The Gay Picador

Exceptionally well done Zeve ! As usual your performance of a classic accordion piece is flawless. Your rendition
of this tune is most entertaining to all of us. What most impressed me most as not only as your clean technique but your
perfection in bellows control -- WELL DONE !!

Last edited:
Exceptionally well done Zeve ! As usual your performance of a classic accordion piece is flawless. As usual your rendition
of this tune is most entertaining to all of us. What most impressed me most as not only as your clean technique but your
perfection in bellows control -- WELL DONE !!
Thanks Jim. I appreciate your kind words. I hope you are feeling better.

Great. I love the bellows control during the fast runs which gives the piece real drive.

Wonderful dynamics. And there was a register change in there that happened so fast I didn't even see it the first time and had to back up the video to try to spot it again. Another virtuoso performance, Zevy! I can't imagine the amount of work that went into that. Well done!

Your Petosa sounds great. Your playing is even better. Your performances never disappoint. You must feel a real connection with frosini- you play it like i think frosini meant it to be.

Great. I love the bellows control during the fast runs which gives the piece real drive.
Thanks. I'm still working on that.

Wonderful dynamics. And there was a register change in there that happened so fast I didn't even see it the first time and had to back up the video to try to spot it again. Another virtuoso performance, Zevy! I can't imagine the amount of work that went into that. Well done!
Thanks so much. You're definitely right about that. You can't imagine how much work went into that. I spent two weeks debating how I would play one measure of the whole piece!

Your Petosa sounds great. Your playing is even better. Your performances never disappoint. You must feel a real connection with frosini- you play it like i think frosini meant it to be.
Thank you very much. I still have a way to go. Some of those Frosini works are quite a challenge.

Zev, really clean and nice. Great technique and bellows control ! Well Done !

Zevy, is this an accordion or a time machine? With your Paso Doble you have transported us to a different time and place. As I listen to you the clock has turned back 80 years to a bullring in Spain. Well done.

Last edited:
Zevy, is this an accordion or a time machine? With your Paso Doble you have transported us to a different time and place. As I listen to you the clock has turned back 80 years to a bullring in Spain. Well done.
Well thanks for the compliment. I actually am not a fan of bullfighting, but the music is worth the challenge!

Back