• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

French Listening practice -- or maybe just a look at the FR8X and FR4X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many will want to watch it all but maybe dip into Ludovic Beier showcasing two of the three Rolands:

Great musician and always a pleasure to watch him perform. Unfortunately my French is somewhat limited so I'm afraid that I missed some of the finer points in this sales pitch, but still I appreciate your effort.

Glad you liked it.
'Sales Pitch' may be a bit harsh both LB and Sud-Claviers have been strong supporters of the V-accordion for years.
They also produced a collection of new add-on sounds 3-4 years ago and Instructional DVDs included with each sale.
The Q&A sessions at the end although a bit flat were also a nice touch.
Little effort on my part - and no commercial interest either.

Glad you liked it.
'Sales Pitch' may be a bit harsh both LB and Sud-Claviers have been strong supporters of the V-accordion for years.
They also produced a collection of new add-on sounds 3-4 years ago and Instructional DVDs included with each sale.
The Q&A sessions at the end although a bit flat were also a nice touch.
Little effort on my part - and no commercial interest either.
Sorry, didn't mean to come across as derogatory. He's a great ambassador for the Roland V accordions and I am the proud owner of the Fr8x. I purchased the red one on my son's advice and love it still after almost 6 years. In fact I watched many of his videos which demonstrated the instrument.

No harm done.
I play a 4XB having moved on from a 1XB - bought when they first appeared - and have enjoyed both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back