• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Fabric strap cleaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulsaver

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi The last accordion buy came with Hohner branded fabric straps. Comfortable, and a good fit.
They feel to have foam padding?
Anyone cleaned these? Are they washable? Dry cleanable?

Jim D:The Hohner, Roland and Neotech brand fabric straps can be cleaned in a washing machine on the delicate or light setting. JIM D.

KS said: Hand wash with soap and water works well. Hang dry as the dryer will age them faster.

I tend to see the straps as a consumable. When they are past it or really dirty I will get new ones. I'm worth it.

Glenn said:
I tend to see the straps as a consumable. When they are past it or really dirty I will get new ones. Im worth it.

I clean mine before thay get really dirty... cos Im worth it.

Soulsaver said:
Jim D: JIM D.

soulsaver have you got multiple identities now :?

can we run an alien scan :mrgreen: ?[/quote]
Yes. :geek:
And No. :twisted:

I copied these over before AF closed down - I guessed Jim wouldn't object so I copied his answers over, too - save him typing them in or copying across. Good thing 'cos the next morning AF had joined oblivion.
Where is JD anyway? Is it Holiday in the US, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back