• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

does fr1 accordion have a free bass mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

accordian

looking to buy one however dont want
to spend too much and so would like to
know whether this accordion has it or not
thanks

tried figuring it out myself but i cant find much
info about this one

One can get to the manual by googling "Roland FR-1 manual" and clicking through a couple of links. You can then search for "free".

(For a digital-native, you seem to be strangely reluctant to do the most basic research by yourself.)

xocd post_id=60891 time=1530906997 user_id=2246 said:
One can get to the manual by googling Roland FR-1 manual and clicking through a couple of links. You can then search for free.

(For a digital-native, you seem to be strangely reluctant to do the most basic research by yourself.)

nah just kept comming
up with the same thing.

althought to be fair and honest
I did keep just going to google and
typing things like fr 1 specs,fr1 free bass
etc.

thanks for that

After a bit of research & searching I found the following:-

A post in a thread on the melodeon.net forum in January 2011 from an FR1 owner stated that following a software update the FR1 now has free bass.
So it would appear that when released, the FR1 did NOT have free bass.

I have not yet been able to find the FR1 update yet on Roland's web site, but maybe Roland themselves may be able to supply the update, if you contact them.

Presumably you would need to find out if the example of the FR1 you are going to buy has this update already installed.

thanks guys

and sorry for being a bit
of a pain in the arse.

and jerry how did u do that?

Click the link and on the page that shows up look at the url in the navigation bar.

Reedwarbler post_id=60964 time=1531136162 user_id=84 said:
accordian post_id=60923 time=1530982474 user_id=2458 said:
thanks guys

and sorry for being a bit
of a pain in the arse.

Youre welcome
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back