• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Dating Hohner accordions

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flybd5

Is there a guide somewhere for approximate production dates for Hohner accordions? Apparently they didn't put serial numbers on some (all?) of their models for a period of time. I can't find anything definitive about this subject. Thanks for the help!

There used to be a guide to Hohner models on their website - it is no longer there, but I downloaded it ages ago ;) I don't think it's complete but I'll PM it to you.

Anyanka post_id=49902 time=1504006157 user_id=74 said:
Thats the same list I have. The OP never opened the PM I sent him, so that was time well spent :shock:
Ah, maybe s/he looked at the link and got what he needed there? Not all wasted - we learnt something.. :)

PS S/he posted pics of it cos its for sale... in the Wanted section.

Ha....i thought the topic title was
Dating Hohner Accordionists....and scrolled down to see if it was a warning or a guide ....doh...excitement over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back