• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Czerny on wheels

• Thread starter Deleted member 48
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48

If you want to practice the accordion and balance:

Impressive balancing, and something to show to the grandchildren later.
Enjoy the ride, but keep it safe, we dont want any broken accordions or broken teeth.

Stephen pid=67566 dateline=1570468115 said:

Enjoy the ride, but keep it safe, we dont want any broken accordions or broken teeth.

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]we dont want any broken accordions or broken teeth[/font] - in any specific order?  :rolleyes:

I can imagine a worst case scenario: the accordion broken on the ground and some broken teeth perforating the bellows... :)

I hadn't noticed this the first time I watched the video, but the road he's doing, is not entirely flat, a "tour de force" on bicycles with accordion playing. Bravo.

I think the road runs alongside a canal, so it’s not going to have much in the way of gradients.

I’d like to see him do that with a 120 bass piano accordion.?

Chrisrayner pid=67584 dateline=1570553878 said:
I think the road runs alongside a canal, so it’s not going to have much in the way of gradients.

On a single wheel bike with a PA
lartiste joue de laccordéon

Stephen pid=67586 dateline=1570556256 said:
Chrisrayner pid=67584 dateline=1570553878 said:

On a single wheel bike with a PA
lartiste joue de laccordéon

Were getting there; that looked more like a 96 bass accordion. Its still quite impressive!

Next time they should shoot the video from a bicycle or maybe an electric car... with less engine noise.
As it is the video is good for the imagery but useless for the sound. Nice idea though.

debra pid=67598 dateline=1570606664 said:

Next time they should shoot the video from a bicycle or maybe an electric car... with less engine noise.
As it is the video is good for the imagery but useless for the sound. Nice idea though.

No bumpy roads or mountains too high are going to keep accordionists at home  :)
The portability of the accordion has been demonstrated on wheels, on skis, and in the air.
Some videos with paragliders will demonstrate, 2 guys, a selfie stick and an accordion is all you need to immortalize that moment of accordion fame:

Dont forget Bia Socek with her skateboard!

Haha, I have an electric unicycle that I've been riding 10.000km on and I've been thinking about this for soooo long. Just to try and see how it feels. But the thought of breaking the accordion and increase the smash on the ground because of that extra weight kind of prevents me of doing it. I have a smaller accordion though (Hohner Nova2 48 bass) which I don't really care about that much so that may be an option :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back