• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Clochard de Paris with some explanations on technique and theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Stern

Reaction score
Hi there fellow accordionists. I thought people here mught be interested in the first episode of my youtube series, Jukebox Radio. I play Le Clochard de Paris and then talk a little about theory, technique, and soloing. I'll be playing other songs for the series, but not always on accordion. Thanks for checking it out!

Eric...!?
You're a living treasure!?
Most of what you said was well over my head, but it was all fascinating!
Thanks very much !??
(I'll be looking you up on YouTube for sure!)

Oh thanks, that's very kind of you to say! Most of the stuff I've done on youtube is under Vagabond Opera, but you'll see some things on my channel, and of course this is the beginning of a series.

Great lesson, really appreciated... Looking forward to Part 2, Subscribed..
Be perhaps a nice idea if you could write out a quick chord chart and post as photo or just write out so people got see what is being developed upon and where to perhaps employ any of the techniques...
Again many thanks for both your enthusiasm and tje willingness to share

Great, and very timely for me, I currently play very 'straight', and I have been pondering over the last week or two the idea of throwing in a few extra flourishes to jazz things up a bit - so I learn't a lot from your video. Thanks for taking the time!

Great lesson, really appreciated... Looking forward to Part 2, Subscribed..
Be perhaps a nice idea if you could write out a quick chord chart and post as photo or just write out so people got see what is being developed upon and where to perhaps employ any of the techniques...
Again many thanks for both your enthusiasm and tje willingness to share
Thanks. I'm fairly new to the video editing part so once I get up to speed I may do things like that.

I've been looking for the sheet music for this tune but have been unable to find one.
If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back