• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accordion Craft Academy is starting courses again after the Covid break in the series!

Thanks Paul,
My guess is my other half may not be interested in visiting that area in november or january. Late spring, summer or early autumn may be more convincing.
It's not really the best area to bring company unless they have a car and can explore the larger area. In the immediate neighborhood of Castelfidardo you can have seen everything in a single day. If you can visit nearby cities it becomes a different story.

Loreto is especially interesting for Catholics

visit Ancona for your once in a lifetime 3 hour 7 course feast
as you relax overlooking the Sea
(make a right at the actual monument the old Scandalli's sport on their grillwork
and drive a few hundred yards up the hill)

slow down as you pass the bones of the once amazing farfisa factory..
whisper a prayer as you slip past

oh, and remember, traffic signals are merely a suggestion when
driving in Italy during rush hour

I would love to go there.

I'd like this, but probably won't be able to go in the near future. Makes a Europe trip even more interesting, though.

It's not really the best area to bring company unless they have a car and can explore the larger area. In the immediate neighborhood of Castelfidardo you can have seen everything in a single day. If you can visit nearby cities it becomes a different story.
Yes, I understand, but Porto Recanati may be the place to stay, ... at least my spouse would be more than happy with a nice beach and good food; and yes, a car to come and go is a must, but not in november or january, wrong season for beach people.

Back