• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Wireless Audio Transmitter and Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel search is important to me since I am Also using a wireless midi system. Tonight’s gig was a large hall and strolled out 40/50 feet. I do not want to get any further from the mains, especially if my arranger is playing. Both the G10 and MidiJet worked flawless. I do many gigs and the more I do, more satisfied. Ruggedness is important and appears the g10 transmitter is quite stable mechanically. Need this dependency...pays bills! Right now, going to close my wallet and work with what I have.
Thanks for the update on other options.

Regards frequent use of the Line 6 G10: I have found it a good working product, no issues with distance. Only issue as stated before was the usb power connection. After replacing my first unit in warranty due to usb power connection, I again had problems with the USB power connect. It turned out the mini usb side of the cable was the problem. I ended up purchasing another usb cable. Yes, a bit pricy, but snugger fit.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/griffin-4-usb-to-micro-usb-cable-black/5773811.p?skuId=5773811

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back