• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Wireless Airturn pedal bt200s-6 controlling arranger - another option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keymn

Prolific poster
Reaction score
i found another solution over using Widi Master or an other Bluetooth LE device to control an arranger. In this video I am using an IPad app “Midi Wrench”/ Bluetooth LE Pedal “Airturn Bt200s/6” which has 6 programmable buttons and Apple camera kit connected from iPad to the USB device port on Korg pa1000 arranger. I will try this on the bk-7m and get back with the results. Since in my shows have an IPad and use songbookPlus app for song selection and music reading, why not utilize it to the fullest And add a wireless pedal to control arranger. Midi ports not used and available to connect accordion however you wish. A simple solid Solution in my view.

Last edited:
Going to look into the new Roland WM-1 which is battery powered. Independent of the accordion battery. Access midi through the USB B device port on the arranger using the iPad app Midi Wrench in my video above...will this work? the midi ports on the arranger no longer needed! Will only need 1 unit! widiMaster would work too but ever time you turn off accordion, which I do on a break, you need to pair it again using my video method...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back