• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Widi Master And Airturn Pedal Controlling FR1x Orchestrations

Keymn

Reaction score
Here I am using the Widi Uhost. No more complicated Sysex to figure out, as the Uhost added a special switch to connect to the vaccordion. This opens a new way of control for the vaccordion without the fc300 or similar pedals. https://www.airturn.com/426-156.html

Reactions: Tom

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
THat's VERY cool, I could see that being a kind of foot style "chin switch"... lol. BTW, I think the organ slow and fast vibrato were both set to fast?

Keymn

Reaction score
The organ on that particular setting was fast to slow even if you set it manually. I tried another organ sound and it was more prevalent.

Keymn

Reaction score
The Fr1x only has 4 organ sets as in this snippet. You do not have the editing capabilities as in the later models. I used perc. In the video. Full sounds more distinctive. 53440592-7F5A-43FE-A683-3C877D5CD710.jpeg

dan

Reaction score
The Fr1x only has 4 organ sets as in this snippet. You do not have the editing capabilities as in the later models. I used perc. In the video. Full sounds more distinctive.
I think you can add more organ sounds on the 1x using the Java editor program. Would entail modifying orchestra slots in one of the four user sets.