• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

What's in a name? Game. Caution: naughty bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyanka

Prolific poster
Reaction score
This thread gets a little naughty. Don't read if you're easily offended! Below is the post which started it in a different, now separate thread. With which I started it... accidentally:

For some reasons, the letters seem to fall off more easily on Fantini accordions, which is a bit 'Fawlty Towers'. One of my friends now plays a Fan n i. True story.

Is it worth pointing out to our American cousins that the word has a different meaning in the UK.
You may fall on it while here that is anatomically difficult for half the population and impossible for the other half.

the mind boggles! lets hope their aren't any 'thought police' about!

george :lol:

are there any other boxes with names that would be interesting if a letter or two dropped off!

george :)

george garside said:
are there any other boxes with names that would be interesting if a letter or two dropped off!

Good game! Can you stick them back in a different order?

Soulsaver said:
george garside said:

Good game! Can you stick them back in a different order?

There is a guy on youtube who plays on a Weltmeister where the second e has fallen of so it reads Weltmister. Not very funny but at least a starter.

"Scandalli" (Scandal**) "Pagani" (Pagan*) "Titano" (Tit***) "Galanti" (***anti) etc..etc.

bugari has always been one of my favourites - no need to lose letters if pronounced phonetically!

Can't find anything in the 'rules' to prevent letters being moved!

george :ch :lol:

george garside said:
bugari has always been one of my favourites - no need to lose letters if pronounced phonetically!

Can't find anything in the 'rules' to prevent letters being moved!

george :ch :lol:

My mate always calls mine a "bugger I", I must have heard at least 5 different pronunciations. :D

Scandalli

Lads in ....

Cans I laid (?)......both badly replaced letters of course

Sca Dali......drop offs......

Weltmeister...

Wet mister.......

Roland.....

Norlad...

Nord Al........

Anyanka said:
This thread gets a little naughty. Don't read if you're easily offended!
And has at least one post removed. :roll:

I may have 'accidentally' lost a couple of the more dubious comments while splitting the thread. :shock:

For a while there was a brand of cheap Chinese luggage sold in Turkey as "Sodami". It would have been perfect to keep a Bugari accordion in.

george garside said:
Which one was it that was removed?
george :roll:
The one that may have left a bad taste.. :lol:

Jack Campin said:
For a while there was a brand of cheap Chinese luggage sold in Turkey as Sodami. It would have been perfect to keep a Bugari accordion in.

brilliant! :lol:

george

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back