• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

What else do you listen to?

96Bass

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Portuguese Fado.
Mariza is pretty much Portugal's ambassador to the world. When she appeared on the David Letterman Show, Letterman seemed to be making fun of her with his introduction. After she performed he appeared humbled and had a difficult time looking her in the eye.

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, Mimmo wins the competition for most unusual beard while playing a Baby K cover. Not sure what to think about this.

Siegmund

Reaction score
I have just listened to Reinhold Gliere's The Red Poppy all the way through, after being reminded of it by 'Yablochko' popp[y]ing up in the Sad Folk Songs thread a couple days ago. (Gliere's arrangement of that song as the Russian Sailors Dance at the end of Act I is the only number most people ever hear from it.) Lots of good music including a few numbers I wish I could get hold of scores of.

I listened to an audio-only version on youtube () but if you are so inclined you can find modern restagings of the ballet on youtube too.

jozz

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, Mimmo wins the competition for most unusual beard while playing a Baby K cover. Not sure what to think about this.

nice

I almost forgot about him

our viewers at home (the kids) shifted from Mimmo to Bob the Builder

Reactions: Tom

Dingo40

Been here for ages!
Reaction score
He's a good accordionist but he reminds me of a younger Yasser Arafat🤔 (No one probably remembers who that was🤫

Reactions: Tom