• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Very odd... thing? on Gumtree

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was just trawling Gumtree for musical instruments, when I came across this unusual piano accordion. The seller says it is homemade - which certainly looks correct, but it looks to have been made to quite a high standard. It almost looks as though it is a vintage Italian instrument that has been chopped up and modified in a very strange way! I just thought I’d put the link here, in case anyone finds it as curious as I do...

- Oskar

wirralaccordion

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was just trawling Gumtree for musical instruments, when I came across this unusual piano accordion. The seller says it is homemade - which certainly looks correct, but it looks to have been made to quite a high standard. It almost looks as though it is a vintage Italian instrument that has been chopped up and modified in a very strange way! I just thought I’d put the link here, in case anyone finds it as curious as I do...

- Oskar
You'd think the wooden case would be worth £50! Might be heavy though.

Dingo40

Been here for ages!
Reaction score
Oskar,
Looks great!
I've seen similar instruments being played on YouTube ( Slovenia?)🤫