• We're having a little contest throughout February. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

V3 Sound module wanted

Polopudding

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a V3 Sound module to work along side with my Roland FR1X accordion specifically for Celtic sounds. Does any one have one for sale? Has anyone on this forum used one before? Are they worth the investment? There is a Desktop version and Triangle version which are priced very differently, I'm not sure why.

Thanks

Brian

Reaction score
I have the V3 Desktop Module with Celtic sounds and use it with my FR1X and FR4X; I have never had a problem with it and would not be without it now.

Polopudding

Reaction score
I can't really justify the cost of the V3 Desktop but if the V3 Sonority Triangle is capable of producing the same sounds then perhaps I should ask Santa for next Christmas. 😉 There appears to be a number of different versions. I wonder if you buy one version can you load the vst of the other version onto it? Perhaps VST's on your own hardware is a better and more cost effective alternative such as the Celtic ERA vst or some of the Accordion ones?